TUGAS MANDIRI 5 KAMPUS MILENIAL ITBI

BAHASA INGGRIS 1

NAMA      : BEZARO TAFONAO

JURUSAN : SISTEM INFORMASI S1

KELAS      : MALAM



A. Topic about adjective. Fill the blank with the best answer !

1. She's a …… little girl who learns very quickly 

Answer : 

She's a clever little girl who learns very quickly 


2. Water becomes a …… at 0 degress centigrade

Answer : 

Water becomes a solid at 0 degress centigrade


3. The skin of a snake is not rough or slimy; in fact,it is quite dry and …… 

Answer : 

The skin of a snake is not rough or slimy; in fact,it is quite dry and smooth


4. These pants are too …… ; I think I need something a little larger

Answer : 

These pants are too tight ; I think I need something a little larger


5. Make sure you wear the …… clothing when you go for your job interview

Answer : 

Make sure you wear the properclothing when you go for your job interview


 

C. Topic about demonstrative. Fill the blank eith the best answer !

6. Do you know …… boys over there ?

Answer : 

Do you know those boys over 

there ?


7. Do you know outfits of Mr Eren Yeager ? How could I buy something like ……?

Answer : 

Do you know outfits of Mr Eren Yeager ? How could I buy something likethose ?


8. Could you bring me …… book I left in the garden ?

Answer : 

Could you bring me those book I left in the garden ? 


C Solve this request !

9. Write a short story with adjectives that describe yourself and your college major

ANSWER :

My name is BEZARO TAFONAO, commonly called ELMAN TAFONAO. I came from south Gomo Nias Selatan and now I live on Medan, jalan. Pemasyarakatan gang delima. 

I was one of a university student a thousand ITBI. I am proud to be studying in ITBI college because it has a free scholarship program to finish. I also had a hope in the future when I finished ITBI that I might become a successful person and that I could make my parents happy.


TRANSLATE : 

Nama saya BEZARO TAFONAO, Biasa di panggil ELMAN TAFONAO. Saya berasal dari Gomo Nias Selatan dan sekarang saya tinggal di Medan, jl.pemasyarakatan gang delima. 

Saya adalah salah satu dari mahasiswa kampus milenial ITBI. Saya bangga bisa belajar di kampus ITBI karna kampus nya memiliki program beasiswa gratis sampe tamat. saya juga mempunyai harapan di masa depan yaitu setelah saya tamat dari ITBI kiranya saya bisa menjadi orang sukses dan bisa membahagiakan kedua orang tua saya.


THAT'S ALL THANK YOU........🙏🙏

Komentar